Hemant Bhatt, Founder & Chairman
- Founder and Chairman, South Asian Republican Coalition- SARC
- US Citizen, Registered as Republican Voter, Businessman
- Founder and President, TRUMP MY PRESIDENT. COM
- Director, Immigrants Relations, America Winning Coalition
- Committeeman, Middlesex County Republican Committee
- Was elected Director of the Board of Directors of Asian Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Was elected Central Council Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries Of India [ICSI]
- Was elected Chairman,Western India Regional Council of ICSI
- Was Secretary, Economic Policies Cell of Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee
- Was Member of Central Jersey Lions Club
- Managing Director, Quick Insure, LLC dba Quick Insurance Agency
- Founder, President and CEO, Fear Management, LLC dba fearmanagement.org
- Was Director on Board of Directors of Publicly traded corporations in India. Vast experience in Finance, Investments, Taxation, Legal, Entrepreneurship, Business and General Management
- Nationalist, Strong believer of Patriotism and Legality. Widely Traveled.
- Master of Commerce, LL.B. [Special], Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation, Post Graduate Diploma in Labor laws,
Fellow Member of ICSI, Evaluated in USA as Bachelor’s and Masters Degree in Business Administration and
Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Pinakin Pathak, Co-Founder & Vice Chairman
Pinakin Pathak, a successful business entrepreneur and community activist from Princeton, NJ is owner of OHM Group of Companies with businesses of marble and granite, glass, wine and liquor, agro estate, OHMKara, a cultural organization to promote language and culture in the world and OHM Charities to raise funds to give it back to community betterment. Pinakin is a self-less visionary leader organized a team of six individuals to promote language, music, heritage, art and rich culture of Gujarat and India across the world. He has engaged with many community organizations to provide his service to the community to make a positive impact without any personal or political interest. He is an active member of Hindu-Jewish coalition, BAPS and March of Dimes.
Sridhar Chillara, Co-Founder & Vice Chairman
- Founder & Chairman – Mana TV, Mana TV International
- CEO – TV5, TV5 International, TV5 Kannada, TV5 Money
www.manatv.net / www.tv5news.in
- Founder & CEO – National Computer Systems
- CEO – IV Tone, Inc, a leading VOIP company
- President, Asia – Airline Ambassadors International
- International Board of Advisor, We Care for Humanity
- Major Accreditations, came in news.
Was awarded the prestigious “Media & Journalism Excellence Award” by all major national Indian organizations such as TANA, NATA, NATS, ATA-Telugu & ATA-Telangana
- Was awarded recently in United Nations as an India Media Icon, by God awards.
- Was appointed as the First Global Advisor for APNRT, honorary position by an apex body in the state government of AP, a leading state in India.
- Biggest achievement – Busted a racket of saving 86 children while coming back from humanitarian mission rom Dominic republic.
- Served in the recent past/ current serving as a Board of Advisor in IT Serve (well reputed small medium IT companies consortium with over 1000+ CEO’s), IT Connect (well reputed small medium companies consortium with over hundreds of CEOs), TATA (a leading national telugu association) and many top leading organizations as honorary positions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – B. Tech
Master’s Degree in Business Administration – MBA from India’s top 10 business schools.